- Restructured theming files for easier customization. All styles are now in one source file. See migration guide for more information.
- Added lotusui_ie8 marker class to target IE8 bug fixes
- Applied dir="rtl" to body tag in right-to-left mode
- Upgraded to Dojo 1.4.1
- Many images updated to a new look
- Mega menus for banner component (lotusNavMenu)
- Filters (lotusFilters2)
- Dojo tree control version of the menu (found on dojo widgets page)
- Updated error page and added a second example (only one would show up at a time)
- Updated login page and added an extended login page
- Updated Welcome box - removed application icon styling (.lotusWelcome img) and fixed the right-hand padding of the text.
- Updated About page markup/styles for new 128px image size
- Titlebar now comes in 3 flavors: Application title only, Tabs only, or Application title plus tabs. See titlebar component for implementation details.
- Related tags now use a plus symbol instead of an icon (example in left column of 2 columns, detail view page)
- Simplified display control graphics, using CSS for hover/selection
- Added more examples of menu states to menu component
- Added close button for messages
- Replaced links on forms to use form buttons
- Added styles to make lotusList work inside a widget
- Added styles to support .lotusSearch .lotusText in sidebar widgets
- Removed fieldset (that was used for styling) from forms so it can be used as intended.
This release we added a section for deprecated components and a stylesheet to contain the deprecated CSS.
- Large left nav button (lotusButton)
- Header with filters (lotusFilters)
- Version one of the widget (lotusWidget)
- Added lotusSymbol class to preserve unicode symbol display across languages (uses Arial font)
- Added lotusFieldset class for styling fieldsets in forms
- Added lotusPersonInactive link style
- Added lotusClickable helper class to indicate an element is clickable
- Added lotusEllipsis class - works in all browsers except Firefox (truncates with no ellipsis)
- Added select box styling for modern browsers (won't work in IE6 & IE7
- Added lotusPhoto class to 3 columns with section page, to allow for additional styling
- Added lotusVersion class with encoded build numbers to the CSS
- Streamlined reset styles
- Updated our default theme and created varieties of that theme based on color changes. The previous default theme is available as gen1Theme.
- Gave our core components a neutral color scheme to go with any theme
- Added lotusMessage styles to standaloneVcard.css
- Turned hand cursor off for section menus. If header is clickable, wrap the text in a link.
- Remove CSS expression for min-width resizing in IE6
- Fixed order of CSS3 for standard syntax (vs browser-proprietary syntax) to come last in the code order
- Added overflow:hidden to lotusBtnContainer in case all elements inside are floated
- Adjustments to digit popup menu styles to mimic the Lotus UI popup menu component
- Tweaked vertical alignment of lotusFormTable labels
- Fixed height of search input field
- Added bottom margin to breadcrumb component
- Moved width and height image declarations to the CSS and removed HTML attributes for all but people images
- Adjusted spacing of tree component
- Removed use of -moz-opacity, which hasn't been needed since Firefox 1.7
- Adjust lotusHelp style when used in conjunction with dijitPopup
- Added border-collapse:collapse to .lotusTable to fix problems with missing borders on empty table cells
- High contrast fixes
- Correct markup errors from Webking report
- View controls had cellpadding="0" on them instead of cellspacing="0" which caused issues in the new theme. Changed to cellspacing.
- If tag cloud is created in the source as a formatted list (each item on separate line) Firefox inserts spaces. But for IE, there are no spaces in between tags. Added a margin-right:3px for each tag.
- Documentation incorrectly used lotusFormRequired in error summary
- Dojo slider fix for IE6
- Fixed dojo type ahead colors that disappeared (version 1.4.1 applies them with different styles)
- Fixed rtl dojo calendar arrows
- Made required field indicator same color as text (they were red)
- Updated search tab (find) control to handle text color like the search control does (gray until the user starts typing). We don't change the gray text to darker text, but we document how to achieve it by removing the lotusInactive class.
- Fix display of hover link in IE6 (component only)
- Fixed checkbox alignment in summary/details table
- Fixed lotusBorderTop and lotusBorderBottom helper styles
- Fixed colspan on inline form on interactive page
- Added a section body class to the section on the about page
- Fixed horizontal scrollbar showing up in IE7 dialogs when a vertical scrollbar is present
- Fixed lotusForm styles in dialogs which were broken in IE6
- fixed form header descriptive text inside the h2 to be use a span instead of an invalid div
- Titlebar tabs needed to have layout in IE6, added zoom:1